Thursday, January 7, 2010

Food for thought

I received an email today from my favourite newspaper, The New York Times, with this list:

Top 10 Viewed Features of 2009

I was impressed that three of the top four features from the past year- and four of the top ten- related to food (and item number 3 was related to cutlery!). It's comforting to know that with so much else to think about- technology, terrorism, the Obamas, the uglier side of life- "we" (as in, a lot of people) are all still interested in what we eat.

I always like The New York Times and, unsurprisingly, these articles were especially good reads. My favourite was number 4, the story of Cake Wrecks, cake decorating gone wrong. I was going to pick out a few examples to link to here, but there are just too many to list. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails